Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much hassle.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to engage a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration in India Online entity will provide you the name which is available. The names you select must contain over two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. If unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, you can apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and get them stamped with suitable stamp duty. These people signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy belonging to the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents much better verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of your company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where just a small mistake may are expensive of time and money. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to try and do each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and find a registration company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.