Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a connected with some of the reasons you really can have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look into.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how do you patent an idea good a perception you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject a strategy that they agree is usually profitable. Listed below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may have also a full-line of products and not desperate to add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to you decrease.)
6. Include too many similar InventHelp New Products and that marketplace is flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t own a clue who competition is in the market.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing when what is coming out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for patent idea release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down derived from that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, yet if they perform quick look up your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly over the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, but it was poorly written and also cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just do not look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not want to take the risk to become the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few of the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part to make yourself as marketable as possible.